Retractable Grilles combine a classic appearance with a high level of protection, ideal for the home or workplace.
Available in both standard and insurance approved options, the grilles are designed to keep intruders out while letting maximum light in, perfect for vulnerable ground floor doors and windows.
How Do Retractable Grilles Work?
The Retractable Window Grille system can be easily fitted to the face or within the reveal of a window or door aperture. They are provided with the smallest bunch size available on the market and can be specified in a single or double-sash configuration. Where a clear walkthrough is required the security grille’s bottom track can be made to fold up or hinge aside.
The window grilles incorporate a high-grade steel construction in cross ‘X’ lattice as standard and ‘S’ lattice as an insurance approved option.
Retractable Grill Benefits
- Can reduce insurance premiums.
- Provides a tough physical barrier.
- Visual deterrent to vandals and burglars.
- Can be folded back when not in use.
- Secured by Design options available.
- Flexible application.
- Surface mounted push locks on standard grilles, multi-point locking system on insurance approved grilles and higher security hook locks available as an additional extra.
Free Instant Quote
In order to receive an instant quotation, please follow the directions on the diagram below to ensure measurements are provided correctly.
Once you have all your measurements please complete the form on the right to receive your quotation.
Submit Your Measurements
Click here to choose a product
Insurance Approved Retractable Grilles