When it comes to security, certain establishments cannot go for traditional security methods such as bars and grilles because appearance is a key factor in their business.
Laminated glass is an ideal solution for buildings like retail, offices, and education settings where security is required but aesthetic and affordability is at the forefront of decision making.
What Is Laminated Glass?
Laminated Glass is a type of safety glass which holds together when shattered. In the event of being broken or smashed, the glass will hold in place by an interlayer, making it difficult for a thief or vandal to get through. Breaking through laminated glass requires time, effort and noise which most thieves and vandals will try and avoid.
Laminated Glass Benefits
- Does not change building aesthetic.
- Not a hazard when broken as the glass stays together.
- Glass cutters will not work on it.
- Low noise-pollution.
- UV protection.
- Safe and easy to handle.
Free Instant Quote
In order to receive an instant quotation, please take 3 measurements of both the width and height of the framing or gap you want the laminated glass to be installed and use the largest measurement of the three to complete the form.
Once you have all your measurements please complete the form on the right to receive your quotation.
Submit Your Measurements
Click here to choose a product
Toughened Laminated Glass - 8.76mm
Toughened Laminated Glass - 6.4mm
Laminated Glass Product Gallery
- Laminated glass is suited to retail and commercial buildings - providing strong security protection and is almost indistinguishable from ordinary glass.
- Laminated glass is available in multiple thicknesses.
- Can be used to glaze structures such as balustrades and shelters for use as screening.