Fire Rated Roller Shutters
Fire Rated Roller Shutters are tough physical barriers that provide a strong visual and physical deterrent while offering up to 4-hour rated fire protection.
These Fire Shutters are most suited to commercial buildings, food kitchens, cafeterias, schools and other public sector buildings.
Like our Steel and Aluminium Roller Shutters, our Fired Rated Shutters are supplied in white as standard and can be powder-coated in any RAL colour to complement the look of your building.
How Do Fire Rated Roller Shutters Work?
Fire rated roller shutters are electrically operated and connected with fire alarms to automatically shut when an alarm is activated.
The shutters neatly fold away above the window or doorway, keeping them out of sight whilst your premises are in use. They are a discreet and visually unobtrusive solution for your business or home.
Made in galvanised steel as standard, the fire rated shutters are supplied with a battery backup that is activated in the event of a loss of power.
Fire Rated Roller Shutter Benefits
- Can reduce insurance premiums
- Provides a tough physical barrier.
- Visual deterrent to vandals and burglars.
- Flexible application.
Free Instant Quote
In order to receive an instant quotation, please take measurements of both the width and height of the reveal or face fix space that the shutter, guides and hood will fit into.
Once you have all your measurements please complete the form on the right to receive your quotation.
Submit Your Measurements
Click here to choose a product
Fire Rated Roller Shutter Product Gallery
- Can be powder coated in any RAL colour.
- Operated by a tubular motor, complete with a relay to automatically close on signal from fire alarm.
- Accessories available include audio/visual warning alarms, smoke and heat detectors and break glass units.
- Guaranteed for a period of 12 months from date of purchase.