Hammerglass - Insulate Glazing
More and more buildings are turning to double and triple glazing to reduce heat loss and noise. Hammerglass Insulate offers both double and triple glazing options to be fitted into your existing window frames for virtually unbreakable protection.
Hammerglass Insulate provides an invisible deterrent against vandalism, looking like standard glazing. Our customers include local authorities, schools, shops, businesses, public buildings and individuals who face high costs for replacing glass panes after vandalism and burglary attempts.
What Is Hammerglass Insulate?
Hammerglass Insulate is an insulating glass system with all the properties of Hammerglass Single in either double or triple glazing with a glass of your choice for the inner pane. Our Insulate Hammerglass can be integrated into existing window frames and offers a low weight but high-security protection for your building.
- Virtually unbreakable.
- Excellent noise reduction charactersistics.
- Heat-reducing insulate options also available.
- Lightweight – half the weight of normal glass (density 1,2 kg/m2/mm).
- Safe and easy to handle, cut and install.
- Graffiti resistant – as easy as cleaning a whiteboard.
- UV resistant – 99.96%.
- High optical clarity – Very high light transmittance.
- Self-extinguishing – Does not contribute to the spread of fire.
Free Instant Quote
In order to receive an instant quotation please measure edge to edge the width and height of the double glazed framing that you want Hammerglass to be installed in.
Once you have all your measurements please complete the form on the right to receive your quotation.
Submit Your Measurements
Click here to choose a product
Hammerglass - Double Glazing
Hammerglass Product Gallery
Download the Hammerglass Brochure >
- Approved according to EN-356 in the following security classes:
- 8-12mm Hammerglass Single P8B (equivalent to Protection Level 3, the highest safety rating for anti burglary grilles and shutters).
- Hammerglass is also certified according to British Police standards “Secured by Design.”
- ISO: 9001:2008:14001:2004 Laser marked with logo and serial number for traceability.
- Heat-reducing Hammerglass-IR available which reduces heat by 45%.
- 5 year warranty - Double Glazing.